Saturday, April 11, 2009

...So it shall be done... T-MINUS 4 hours

I am having mixed emotions about tomorrow. I am glad it's Easter of course, but saying goodbye to smoking almost seems like the end of a forbidden love affair. Crazy... I know! I am having trouble finding the right "quit" aids. The patch won't stay on (don't buy Equate), the gum makes my TMJ act up, and the lozenges give me a sore throat. Ugh... I am so irritated. Did I mention that my book I ordered to help me quit has been delayed and will not be here till Friday! I am so thirsty for some reason and my stomach is queasy, and I can barely keep my eyes open and it's only 8 o'clock. What is happening to me? I think I'll go cry myself to sleep... Lord, I am begging you, give me strength, courage, and faith to do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment